Monday, May 25, 2009

my very 1st post !

Right at this very moment i still can't believe i have a blog.
*slap myself*
yes! i m not dreaming. seriously i hv a BLOG.

actually it's been a long time i wanted to create this blog. just that i don't get the right timing to do it. but due to the super tedious holiday that i'm having rite now (plus the speedy internet connection hehe) i finally managed to create one my own.

blogging is awesome. its really amaze me how sharing ones life can be so interesting n yet leave us with tons of unanswered question everytime we finish reading others post.

to u readers who might happen to accidentally read this very post of mine, i say hi to u all n thanks for reading. :)
i'm kinda new to this whole blogging thingy so pls feel free to post ur comment k.

oh ! i almost forgot to introduce myself. i should hv done it in the 1st paragraph. anyway its ok.
u might be wondering who i am. ok. i am still a student. will be starting my 4th year very soon.

so i guess i'll keep on updating this blog as often as i can.
till then, c u on my coming-soon post. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment